We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect You to do the same. We do not desire or indend to use or misuse content in a manner that violates the rights of any person or group.
It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and in our discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users, who infringe or repeatedly infringe the rights of others or otherwise post unlawful content.
To promote these objectives, we provides a process for submission of complaints concerning content posted by our users or content published on this Website.
Please note that any notice or counter-notice you submit must be truthful and must be submitted under penalty of perjury. A false notice or counter-notice may give rise to personal liability. You may therefore want to seek the advice of legal counsel before submitting a notice or a counter-notice.
If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you may complete and submit the Notice of Copyright Infringement form below, or otherwise provide a written communication which contains:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description specifying the location on our website of the material that you claim is infringing;
- Your email address and your mailing address and/or telephone number;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A sworn affidavit or statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.