The latest range of audio bugs outperform traditional listening devices and have two major advantages: the first is an unlimited range. Because GSM devices use the cellular networks for communication they can be controlled and monitored from anywhere in the world. The second huge benefit is that these devices don’t only allow you to listen into background audio. They include a wealth of additional features, such as video and still image capture, location tracking, sound and motion detection and more.
The N1100 is one of four similar devices available from the Spy Store. Below is a comparison table showing the differences and similarities between these devices.
|Body Heat Activated|
|Standby||10-15 days||7-10 days||5-7 days||7-10 days|
- Network: GSM / GPRS
- GPS bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
- GPRS: TCP / IP
- Working voltage: 3.4 – 4.2V
- Standby current: 2.5mA
- Battery: Built-in 3.7V 400mAh li-ion battery
- Initial charging time: 18 hours
- Charging time: 4 hours
- GPS positioning time: 35s
- Working temperature: -20 – 55 centigrade degree
- Working humidity: 20 – 80 percent RH
- USB cable length: 65cm