What is it?
To anyone else, the Spy Watch looks and behaves like a regular wristwatch – but it has a few secret features too: you can record HD (1280 x 960 resolution) video from its hidden pinhole lens or capture still photographs at the touch of a button.
The Spy Watch also records audio and can be used to secretly record conversations or meetings. It is both stylish and durable (being waterproof, dustproof and shockproof) and comes standard with its own internal memory for storing up to 4GB of video, audio or photos.
With its concealed USB port you can connect the Spy Watch to a computer to view your snapshots or play your secretly captured video and audio.
What can it do?
- Records video in High Definition
- Video resolution of 1280×960 pixels
- Hidden pinhole camera lens for covert recording
- Internal memory can store hours of video
- Easily start/stop recording at the touch of a button
- Captured video/audio can be transferred to PC via USB
- Stylish design that is both rugged and durable
- Waterproof, dustproof and shockproof
- Multifunction: records video and audio. and takes photos
What can it be used for?
Audio Recording feature:
- Personal voice recorder
- Use it as a Dictaphone
- Store personal notes and reminders
- Secretly record meetings or conversations
Video Recording feature:
- Perfect for private investigators
- Record video in total stealth
- No noticeable recording equipement
- Record meetings or activities of interest
- Record your interactions with businesses
- Secret shopper
Photo Capture feature:
- Use it to take pictures of your holidays
- Capture those special moments without lugging a camera around
- Take snaps of vehice registration number and driver in an accident
- Take a picture of receipts and documents you need to make a copy of
- Use it like a scanner to store copies of document or information
- It can be used as a flash drive
- Your files will always be available on your wrist
- Great hiding place for those really sensitive files
- Easily connect the Spy Watch to your PC to move files back/forth