The BHS Lux Hidden Camera provides low-light (night recording) capabilities to an already awesome hidden camera. One battery charge will allow this discreet recorder to sit silently, ready to record for up to 6 months. Onboard invisible infrared (IR) sensors can be set to trigger recording at the first sign of motion, sound, body heat, or vibration, even in low light situations. Standby on one charge for up to 6 months, record up to 24 hrs when triggered with hidden IR sensor.
In The Box
- BHS Lux Hidden Camera
- USB Cord
- AC Power Adapter
- User’s Guide
- Dimensions: 4.29″ x 2.28″ x 0.79″
- Power: Battery 24 Hours Recording time, 180 Days Standby
- Transmission: Built-In Recorder
- Storage: SD Card up to 128GB of memory 15 minute/GB (high frame rate), 1 Hour/GB (low frame rate)
- Service: No monthly fee
- Recording time: Max 24 hours (with fully charged battery)
- Standby time: Max 180 days (under human body heat detection or vibration triggering in power saving mode with fully charged battery)
- Sensor resolution: 1280 – 960
- Sensor Sensitivity: 1.3V/lux-sec
- Sensor Viewing Angle: 160-degrees
- Memory Card Supported: Max 128GB microSD card(TF)
- Memory Usage: 15 minute/GB (high frame rate), 1 hour/GB (low frame rate)
- Video recording resolution: HD 720p (1280×720) or 360p(640mAh – 360)
- Video Compression: JPEG
- Video Compression: PCM
- File Format: AVI
- USB: Mass Storage Class
- Battery: 2400mAh 3.7V Li-ion battery
- 5V Adapter: 5V, 1000mAh DC adapter with micro USB out
- Night Vision Distance: 1-2 meters
- Current Consumption: 100mAh (day mode), 400mAh (night mode)
- OS Supported: Windows 2000/ XP, Vista 7/8, Windows 10, Mac OS X
- Size: 11.0×6.0x2.1 cm
- Storage Temperature: 0° to 45°C (32° to 113°F)
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 45°C (32° to 113°F)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does this camera have night vision?
A: Yes, the BHS Lux is a fully functional and customizable HD video recording system with night vision up to 3 meters in the dark. BHS Lux has the rating of 1.3V/Lux-Sec.
Q: What is the maximum size of SD card that this camera can support?
A: This device supports up to a 128GB microSD card.
Q: How long will this camera record on a single charge?
A: This camera can record up to 24 hours on a single charge and can operate in standby mode for up to 180 days.
Q: Does this camera have a battery or does it always need to be plugged in?
A: The camera has a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 24 hours. It can also use the included AC adapter to eliminate power concerns.