The BHS WiFi Hidden Camera provides high-quality, hassle-free video streaming anywhere in the world. Being easily concealable, it is perfect for home and business surveillance. The BHS WiFi records in crystal clear 1280 x 720 HD resolution and with its 160-degree viewing angle you can capture the action in an entire room. When set to motion-activation or sound-activation recording modes, this versatile camera can send you an instant alert anytime recording is triggered. Recorded clips are stored in the app for convenient review anytime you choose. You can also record and store your video directly to the camera via its onboard SD card slot. It accepts up to 128GB cards which are capable of storing 128 hours of high frame rate video on one card. Easily connect the BHS WiFi to your network or set up a point-to-point (P2P) connection between your phone and the camera. P2P connectivity uses the camera as a WiFi hotspot, allowing you to stream video without the use of a router, an ideal choice for loss prevention and business security applications.
- Dimensions: 2.87″ x 2.17″ x 1.06″
- Transmission: Built-In Recorder and WiFi Direct Connect
- Storage: SD card up to 128GB of memory 1 Hour/GB (high frame rate)
- Service: No monthly fee
- Sensor Resolution: 1280×720
- Sensor Sensitivity: 1.3V/lux-sec
- Sensor Viewing Angle: 160-degrees
- Memory Card Supported: Max 128GB microSD Card
- Memory Usage: 1GB/hour for video 250KB/file for image
- Video Recording Resolution: HD 720p (1280×720)
- Video Format: MP4
- OS Supported: Android 4.2.2 & iOS 8.3 and above
- Battery: 3500mAh 3.7V Li-ion Battery, 5V Adapter 5V, 1000mA DC adapter with micro USB out
- Current Consumption: 350mA
- Storage Temperature: 0° to 45°C (32° to 113°F)
- Operating Temperature: 0º to 45ºC (32° to 113°F)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will I be able to access live videos when I’m via app on a phone or computer, even when I’m away from home?
A: Yes, as long as the camera is configured to your WiFi router, you can remotely view it from anywhere using the free app on your smartphone.
Q: Do I still need an SD card if viewing live?
A: An SD card would be needed to record video for later viewing, but it is not needed for live playback.
Q: Can this camera record audio?
A: Due to federal regulations, this camera does not record audio. Learn more about why hidden cameras do not record audio.
Q: Is it battery operated? If so, how long does it last in motion detecting mode?
A: Yes, the camera is battery operated and has a recording time of 8 hours with a fully charged battery. Camera can also be plugged in to electrical power for short term use.
Q: What are the video outputs and formats?
A: The video format is MP4. There are no video outputs on this camera except for USB which allows you to hook up the camera to your computer to access and view local recordings saved to the SD card (compatible with up to 128GB, not included).